Friday, July 20, 2012

CIJ Sales for VJSE Team

Well, the month of July will end in a couple of weeks, so there are only a couple of weeks to check out the great deals of the VJSE Team members.  I also have a sale section in my Etsy store. Items are 15% off until 11 pm PST on July 31, 2012.

Below are some of the items on sale in my Etsy store:

Now, it surprised me that my mother had the following item, because I don't recall her ever getting mad.



This is one of two old jewelry boxes on sale:



Here are a couple of the hats that are sale (There are more):




If you want to find out the other shops in our vintage group who are also having sales, you can search for vjse team cij sale.  This will not only bring up the shops having the great sales during the month of July, but the search will also bring up other team members.


No comments:

Post a Comment